Monday, October 8, 2012

Where did the weekend go?

So I am sitting here surrounded by Christmas and Halloween Crafts... It feels like a bipolar holiday. On one side of me is bats..and another is Santa Claus. It was one of those weekends that seems to fly by... some fun... some smiles... a bunch of stuff goes wrong. Today I sat down and worked on a few holiday things. I am trying to finish a garland for our mantle.. little black felt bats... and maybe some twine and fabric.. I will certainly post a picture when it gets done. For now although its a bit ahead of schedule I got an ornament done for our tree. See our tree is a mish mash of different ornaments. No two are alike. At one time I made and sold my arts and crafts. I was always so busy making things for other people our tree suffered. I got the urge today to make one for my tree..so I broke out my sculpting tools and clay. Here is what I came up with.


So now you know a bit of what I did this weekend. What were you guys up to? Did you get crafty...or maybe creative in the kitchen?

Linking up with the following.

Project Inspire- Just Something I whipped up
Sew Can Do- Craftastic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment