Saturday, October 20, 2012

Weekend Wishes

We have plans this weekend...lots of beautiful fall plans. So far a camp fire with a hot dog and marshmallow roast. Raking leaves pretending to fuss when my monsters jump in them. A picnic to a local historic battlefield location. So I may not post again until Monday... Till then I wanted to wish each and everyone one of my followers a Merry Weekend...a Happy Weekend... a Magical Weekend.


Just in case you can't read it it says:
-And above all watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places those who don't believe in magic will never find it.

So this weekend I urge you...no matter what life throws at you...no matter what is going on... take a minute and find the magic. Its there you just have to look. Now lets go see if this night owl can magically make herself go to sleep.

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would stop on by my blog and return the favor!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Thanks!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. I am just getting started still finding my voice. I will head over your way.

      Delete
  2. Oh I am so madly deeply in love with this little space you are creating here from your profile to this little gem of a post.

    Aloha,
    Following ya now from Monday Mingle and lovin' it. If you are up for a bit of a ride come join me as we ride the wave of life at localsugarhawaii.com-- guaranteed to be filled with ups and downs and everything in between and I'd love to have you with us.

    xoxo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following sorry it took me so long.. still freezer cooking over here...working myself to death..lol

      Delete
  3. I've given you an award! Head over to my blog to check it out.

    http://truesouthernlies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise as soon as I get time I will.. Thank you.

      Delete
    2. Take your time, sweetcheecks! I know you've been busy trying to get everything squared away before the baby gets here while also getting your freezer restocked from the floodgate.

      I'll also have your candy apple from the fair! I'll text you when we leave the fair tomorrow night & if it's not crazy late then I'll bring it to you. Straight from the fair to your mouth. :)

      Delete
    3. Have I told you lately that I love you?

      Delete