Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lets pretend there are people reading this.

Hi my name is Cas. I am 31 years old. I am a stay at home mom of 2 little monster boys and currently pregnant with a little girl. Something I have figured out about life is it moves really fast. I have a 3 year old and 2 year old and I swear to you if I close my eyes I can still feel what it felt like to hold them in my arms and sniff their little newborn heads. When I open my eyes I am greeted by the site of boys that are no longer babies... they are in an in between state.. Somewhere between babies and big boys. I would keep them little forever but it wouldn't be fair. There is a big wide world out there I know they are looking forward to seeing. My goal with this blog is just to keep up with life. So that sometimes when my brain is mush and I cant remember what we did that one time on that rainy day with the leaves...or what I got in the kitchen and created... I can look back and see. I am going to keep this basically as an online journal of sorts. I want a record of my adventures... cooking, crafting and my kitchen creations. I don't have alot of friends who are into the same things as I am...so maybe along the way I will find some kindred spirits. I like making things from scratch...as often as I can. The kitchen is my favorite room in the house and I am generally in pursuit of the best recipe for insert everything imaginable...from chili to marinara...biscuits bread cake etc. I don't really know where I am going with this blog... but hey sometimes the greatest adventures start with no destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment