Saturday, January 5, 2013

I miss you guys!!

I just wanted to take a quick moment and tell you all I haven't left you. I am 37 weeks pregnant and have had a pretty rough time. Quite a few complications...more than a few hospital visits..and I am just tired and worn out at this point. She could be born at any minute... She and I are both currently healthy and fine.. Mom is a little battle scared but as long as my daughter is healthy I can handle it. Here is to 2013 may it be a fabulous year full of adventures... As soon as I have her I will post and hopefully when I get adjusted to life with a newborn...again.. I will get back to posting regularly... for now just stick around...check your reading list occasionally...or pop over to my pages... Love you guys

Cas

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've had complications! Hope everything is okay....good luck in the coming weeks :)

    Bobi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bobi. We are doing pretty good right now.. but it has defenitely been a rough couple of months. A stomach virus hit my house...everyone else handled it fine. I dehydrated within just a few hours and got a hospital trip. I fell while out with the family and that got me another couple days in the hospital. Plus preterm contractions. I am finally at a point where if I go into labor again they will let me have her... almost 38 weeks now...whew...its been a bumpy ride. I cant wait to have her.

      Delete